COMMON COLD, GOODBYE!
It is so easy to catch a common cold. Sneezing, coughing, runny nose, stuffy nose, watery eyes, fever, and headache are all very annoying and can be debilitating for several days. Fortunately, there is a solution, and I have tried it, and it is incredibly effective.
Here it is: When well, do this twice a day (about every twelve hours) as a preventative measure. If you catch a common cold or get the above symptoms, do this three times a day (about every 8 hours).
2. Cut the lime into two halves.
3. Using the lime squeezer, squeeze the juice from both lime halves into the glass/ cup.
4. Add a tablespoon of honey to the lime juice and mix well.
5. Add water to fill up the cup and mix well.
6. Drink this entire cup of mixture.
7. Do this twice daily if you are well, but three to four times a day if you have a common cold.
VITAMIN D: If you live in a region that does not have much sun, or if you don’t have much exposure to the sun during a particular season or due to your work environment, if you desire to get vitamin D organically/ naturally, you should add a raw egg to the mix and eat plenty of raw mushrooms.
Gastric ulcers: If you are afraid of this concoction causing you gastric ulcers, you may dilute it with a second glass of water before consuming it, and do not consume it on an empty stomach.
Even though this is not medical advice, this is undoubtedly a very effective organic/ natural process to prevent and treat the common cold. I hope it works for you as much as it has worked for me, or even better. Enjoy!
———— This article contains affiliate links —————-
———- Follow manufacturer/ seller instructions ————-